I’m always trying to update my services to better meet the needs of my clients. However, these are the basic steps you can expect to go through:
- You contact me via email (email@example.com) and let me know what kind of work you have in mind, what your timeframe is, and any other details.
- Once I agree to accept your job, and we agree on a basic rate, you send me your work via e-mail in a format we agree on (usually Word).
- When I receive your work, I will e-mail you an invoice so that you can begin processing payment.
- I will edit your work using “track changes”.
- Once your payment has cleared, I will e-mail you the finished editing task by the date we agreed on.
Note: I prefer payments via PayPal, however, there may be fees added to your charge (depends on your relationship with PayPal).